What is a Quiltster subscription?
A Quiltster subscription gives you access to the online Quilt Planner at Quiltster.com. There you can choose fabric for popular patterns to create your own colorway and see the look of your finished quilt before buying supplies.
What you get!
- Access to the Quilt Planner.
- Ability to customize patterns in the Pattern Library.
- Ability to use all fabric in the Fabric Stash.
- Ability to Upload Fabric from your own stash.
- Yardage Chart for every project.
- Ability to create unlimited projects.
- Ability to cancel and resubscribe as needed.
How to Subscribe
Visit Quiltster.com/subscribe to subscribe in three easy steps:
Step 1: Choose Plan
- Monthly Plan is $9.99 per month and automatically renews every 30 days.
- Annual Plan is $99.00 per year and automatically renews every 12 months. This month is the best value giving you two months free.
Step 2: Login or Create Account
If you have never had a Quiltster subscription, select “New User”.
- If you have had a Quiltster subscription at any time in the past, select “Returning Customer”. You will then be asked to sign in using the email address and password previously used. This will reopen your account where your projects are stored.
Step 3: Payment Details
If you have a coupon, add it during this step.
- Add payment details.
- Read and confirm terms & conditions
- Click Start My Subscription.
Congratulations! You are now a Quiltster Member!
- Click Quilt Planner to create your first project.
- Click your avatar in the top right corner to access your Account page.