Subscribing to Quiltster.com gives you access to the online Quilt Planner. There you will choose fabric for popular patterns to see the how your quilt would look before buying supplies.
What do you get with a Quiltster subscription?
- Access to the Quilt Planner.
- Ability to customize patterns in the Pattern Library.
- Ability to use all fabric in the Fabric Stash.
- Ability to Upload Fabric from your own stash.
- Yardage Chart for every project.
- Ability to create unlimited projects.
- Ability to cancel and resubscribe as needed.
How to Subscribe
Go to Quiltster.com, click “Become a Member” and sign up in three easy steps.
Step 1: Choose Plan
Monthly Plan is $9.99 per month and automatically renews every 30 days.
Annual Plan is $99.00 per year and automatically renews every 12 months. This month is the best value giving you two months free.
Step 2: Login or Create Account
Choose “New User” if you have never had a Quiltster subscription.
Choose “Returning Customer” if you’ve had a Quiltster subscription in the past. Use the same email address previously used to log in so you can access any old projects in your account.
Step 3: Payment Details
- Add a coupon if you have one.
- Add payment details.
- Read and confirm terms & conditions
- Click Start My Subscription.
Congratulations! You are now a Quiltster Member! Click “Start Here” on your dashboard for assistance in creating your first project!