We’d love you to stay with us until the end of time but we understand that life happens or maybe it’s just time for a break. Either way it’s easy to cancel at anytime.
How to Cancel Your Subscription
- Go to the Account Page (profile icon top right corner)
- Click “Cancel Plan”
When you click “Cancel Plan” this prevents the upcoming bill from processing. This means you may continue to use the Quilt Planner until that date. Refresh your Account page to see your close date.
- Monthly subscriptions remain open for the remainder of the 30 day cycle in which it was cancelled.
- Annual subscriptions remain open for the remainder of the 12 month cycle in which it was cancelled.
What happens to my projects after I cancel?
Your projects are saved in your account after you cancel. You can resubscribe at anytime using the same email address and password to access old projects.
Pro Tip: If you’re not sure that you will resubscribe but you want to save your projects, make sure to go the Print Page for each one and save a PDF to your computer of the ones you want to keep forever.
What if I Cancel then change my mind?
If you cancel your Quiltster subscription, then change your mind:
- If you change your mind and want to keep your subscription going without interruption and you decide this before your current subscription closes, log in, visit your account page and click the “Keep Subscription” button.
- If you change your mind after your subscription has closed, you will need to resubscribe. Just make sure you resubscribe using the same email address in order to reopen the correct account. Using a new email address will open a new account and you won’t have access to past projects.