Did you know that you get a yardage chart for every project you create in the Quilt Planner? No more guessing how much fabric you’ll need. The fabric amounts update in real-time as you swap out fabric to make sure you always know exactly how much fabric you need, saving you time and money! In this video, you will learn how to print out your yardage chart.
How to Print your Yardage Chart
- Go to My Projects on your Dashboard.
- Click the 3-dot menu under the project you want to print.
- Click “Print View”.
- Choose the fabric view you want to print: By Fabric, By Block or By Group.
- Click the print button. (located under the image of the project.)
- Check your printer settings and click Print.
Start planning your next project with us today!