Uh oh! Something went wrong in the middle of your Quiltstering! Not to to worry! This list will help resolve the issue quickly
The first step is to try each of these tasks one by one. In between each step, retry the Quiltster function that was causing an issue to see if it has resolved. 9 out of 10 times, one of these tasks solves the issue.
Quiltster.com is web-based and will work on any browser, however, we do recommend using Google Chrome as your browser. It’s free and takes just a few seconds to download on any device.
- Log out of Quiltster.com then log back in.
- Hard refresh your browser and clear your cache. (this is not a regular page refresh)
- Clear your cookies.
- Close all other programs, apps and tabs while using Quiltster.
- If on a mobile device, consider deleting apps you no longer use to free up RAM.
- Restart your device.
- Update your device with the most recent software version.
Report the Issue
Still experiencing an issue after moving through the Troubleshooting Check-List? Fill out the Bug Report Form below and a customer support representative will contact you shortly.
The first thing we do is attempt to reproduce the issue based on the information in this form. Please include as much detail as possible to expedite a solution.