Congrats! You must have received a coupon code to Quiltster.com. Please note that the only section of our website that requires a subscription is the Quilt Planner. You can shop in the Marketplace, visit the Gallery and view tutorials on the Blog without having a subscription.
If you’re new to Quiltster, visit “Getting Started in Quiltster” where you can watch a virtual tour and find links to tutorials and support.
Sign Up with a Coupon
If you’ve received a coupon code, go to Quiltster.com/subscribe and enter the code during step 3 of the subscription process.
- Step 1: Choose a monthly or annual subscription plan.
- Monthly subscriptions are $9.99 per month and automatically renew every 30 days.
- Annual subscriptions are $99.00 per year and automatically renew every 12 months.
- Step 2: Create an Account.
- Select New User if you’ve never had a subscription with us before.
- Select Returning Customer if you’ve had a subscription with us in the past. You’ll be prompted to log in using the same same email address and password used previously, which will reopen your account giving you access to all project you created in the past.
- Step 3: Enter the coupon code followed by your billing information. Click Start My Subscription.
View your Upcoming Payment Date and Amount
Coupons will process immediately. Your next billing date and amount can be seen on your Account page.
Cancel Your Subscription
The nice thing about Quiltster is that you have complete control over your subscription and can cancel anytime, then resubscribe when you’re ready to use the program again and all your projects will be saved for you in your account.
Pro tip: If you only want the program for one month at a time, sign up for the monthly subscription, then cancel your subscription the same day you subscribed (or any day prior to the next billing date). This will prevent further billing but you will retain access for the remainder of the 30 day cycle.
To cancel, simply click “Cancel Plan” on your Account page.
Your close date will display at the top. You will retain access to the Quilt Planner until that date.
Restart Your Subscription When You’re Ready
If you change your mind prior to the close date, click “Keep Plan” and your subscription will continue uninterrupted.
If you change your mind after the close date, you will need to go through the subscription process again. Except this time you will choose “Returning Customer” and you will be prompted to log in during step 2. Using the same email address gives you access to any projects you’ve created in the past as we do not delete them when you cancel.
Thank you and happy Quiltstering!