Welcome to the December Quilt Planner Challenge! The prompt this month is simple and festive! Let’s celebrate a traditional Christmas palette! Color any pattern using any combination of Red, Green, White and Gold then share your projects with us on Facebook following the rules below.
This challenge is open now through December 25th 2020.
How to Enter
- Create a project in the Quilt Planner following the weekly prompt.
- Share your project to the Quiltster Gallery.
- Post your project to Facebook from the gallery page. Make sure to include the hashtag #QuiltPlannerChallenge and tag our Facebook page @thequiltster in order to be eligible. Make sure your post is public (or we won’t be able to see it).
You can use any pattern in our library for this challenge, but here are a few we’d love to see!
- Eligible posts MUST follow all three “how to enter” rules exactly.
- Up to three entries per person per challenge.
- Entries must be shared by 11:59pm PDT on the end date.
- Entry Facebook posts must be public (or we won’t be able to see it).
- Contest is open to all Quiltster Members.
- Neutrals may be used as accent colors for all challenges unless specifically noted in the challenge prompt for that week.
- By entering this contest, you are authorizing Quiltster, Inc. to contact you via the email address on your Quiltster account.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or shared.
- Subscription coupon codes will expire and must be used within the time frame outlined for each one. No extensions will be made for unused coupons.
- Each eligible post equals one entry.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules if there is an unforeseen issue in the future.
One winner will be selected at random and will receive a $20 subscription credit. Winner will be announced on Facebook in the first week of January.
How to Correctly Add the Tags
In each Facebook post, the #QuiltPlannerChallenge hashtag should be typed into your post as all one word with no spaces.
In each Facebook post, the @thequiltster tag is typed out as @thequiltster but will convert to a blue link. As you type it out, wait for Facebook to offer page options, then click on our page to connect the tag. The tag will turn into a blue highlighted link when it is done correctly.