Become a Quiltster Partner
- Expand your reach by offering patterns in the Quilt Planner
- Offer quilters a unique experience with your brand
- Plan marketing materials using Quiltster images
- Create colorway variations of physical samples to cater to a wider audience
As a Quiltster partner, your patterns will be featured in the Pattern Library of the Quilt Planner. Our subscriber base will be able to customize your pattern with the fabric of their choice where they can see the look of the finished quilt and get yardage information for the fabric they’ve chosen.
- Your first 10 patterns are digitized at no cost. ($1,000 value).
- Additional patterns may be subject to a one-time upfront fee.
- Mixer style patterns, additional layout options, ability to unlock patterns or expedited work may require additional fees which would be discussed with you prior to digitization.
- Consumer level subscription required which is $9.99 per month or $99.00 per year. This is necessary in order to review and approve your patterns once digitized. You will also want to use your subscription to create projects for promotional materials of your own.
Fill out this form to begin the process. A staff member will reply to you with the agreement form for your review. From there we need only to receive your patterns to begin the digitization process.
Pattern Designer Partner Request Form
How it Works
Your patterns are redrafted into an interactive digital format that works within our Quilt Planner. The digital version of your pattern is carefully created to follow the pattern instructions exactly, including design, block groups, color groups and yardage calculations. Our goal is to offer quilters a realistic view of their quilts, which starts with the pattern.
Design Review & Approval
Once redrafted, your patterns will be published to Quiltster viewable only to you and Quiltster staff for testing purposes. At this point you will be notified to begin reviewing your newly digitized pattern to test it and send in changes or written approval.
With your approval, your digitized pattern is published to the Quilt Planner. At this point, Quiltster subscribers may begin coloring your patterns.
- Each pattern has a dedicated pattern page in the Pattern Library.
- We will include a link on the dedicated page to direct users to your website to purchase the pattern.
- Downloadable patterns may be published to the Marketplace as a product for sale, at no additional cost.
- Patterns are published with one grayscale blank template option.
- Patterns are made available to all Quiltster subscribers.
- Subscribers will be able to create projects with your pattern using fabric from the Fabric Stash or with fabric they personally loaded into their account.
- A pre colored template option may be created to offer as an option to subscribers. This would need to be created by the pattern designer. Please inquire about this with Quiltster staff if you are interested.
We love and appreciate our partners and so we make every effort to promote their work and our partnership. These are a few ways we do that:
- New pattern designers are featured in a newsletter announcement to our audience.
- Each new pattern is announced to our audience via multiple channels.
- Member colorways are promoted to showcase the customization capabilities that live within patterns.
- Pattern Designer brand is included in general Quiltster advertising and marketing efforts giving you extended exposure.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Quiltster partner! We look forward to working with you!