Looking for something to help get your creative energy going? Join us for the March contest with our partner and friend Jackie Kunkel from Canton Village Quilt Works.
We made it easy to participate. This contest is open to all Quiltster subscribers. If you’re not yet a Quiltster subscriber, join here.
Join us for a live Facebook event on Monday, February 7th at 12:00pm Pacific time for a walk through of the contest. View event details here.
- Create a project in the Quilt Planner using the Cactus in Bloom pattern by Canton Village Quiltworks.
- Include “March Challenge 2022” in the name of your project.
- Share your project to the Quiltster Gallery.
- Share your Gallery page to Facebook, make your post public and tag both of the following pages:
Entries will be counted based on Facebook posts. Tags must be added correctly (as links) to be eligible.
Update: up to THREE entries per person!
We will randomly choose two winners.
One winner will be chosen at random to win a $10 subscription coupon to the Quiltster.com Quilt Planner PLUS a bundle of patterns from Canton Village Quilt Works!
Start: Monday, March 7th
End: Sunday, March 20th 2022
- Entries MUST follow all the steps listed under “Challenge” to be considered eligible.
- Up to three entries per person.
- Facebook posts must be public (or we won’t be able to see it). This is how we will collect entries.
- Facebook tags must be correctly posted meaning the text is blue and the links are clickable in your post.
- Entries must be shared by 11:59pm on the end date.
- By entering this contest, you are authorizing Quiltster, Inc. to contact you via the email address on your Quiltster account to communicate about entries, prizes and this contest in general.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or split between multiple people.
- Subscription coupons given to the winner(s) may be used by the winner or the winner may choose to gift the coupon to someone else at their discretion. Each coupon is worth one redemption only and cannot be split between Quiltster accounts.
- Subscription coupon codes will expire and must be used within the time frame outlined for each one. No extensions will be made for unused coupons.
- Quiltster subscription is required in order to use the Quilt Planner. Sign up here.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules if there is an unforeseen issue in the future.
Thank you all for your loyalty and support! Let’s have some fun!!!