Create a project in the Quilt Planner using at least three of the colors in this month’s color palette then share it to the Quiltster Gallery.
Be sure the name of your project includes the challenge title that month, “February Challenge 2022“. This is how we will count entries so don’t forget to include it! For example, if you name your project, “My Quilt”, it won’t be counted, but if you name it, “My Quilt February Challenge 2022” or simply “February Challenge 2022”, either way, it will be counted as an eligible entry.
All entries must be in the Gallery by the end of the day on Friday, February 25th 2022. One winner will be selected at random to receive a $20 subscription coupon which may be used on their upcoming subscription invoice.
Color Palette: Sweethearts
Your project needs to include THREE of the colors from this palette.
You may use other colors to complement your design.
This color palette is a guide. The fabric that you use does not need to be an exact match, however, it does have to be recognizable as this color palette. Use your best judgement and have fun!
- Project includes the required colors from the palette of the month.
- Project is shared to the Quiltster Gallery by end of the day on the date specified.
- The name of your project must include the “[month] challenge 2022” to be eligible.
- Each eligible post equals one entry.
- Max 3 entries per person per month.
- Contest is open to everyone.
- By entering this contest, you are authorizing Quiltster, Inc. to contact you via the email address on your Quiltster account to communicate with you about the contest and winnings.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or split between accounts.
- Subscription coupon codes must be used within the time frame outlined for each one. No extensions will be made for unused coupons post expiration date.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules if there is an unforeseen issue in the future.
Thank you all for your loyalty and support! Let’s have some fun!!!